- Rejuvenation & body purification package
- Obese care
- Geriatric Care
- Stress Management
- Beauty Lady
- Post natal ayur care
Modern life is full of hassles, deadlines, frustrations, and demands. For many people, stress is so common that it has become a way of life. Stress isn’t always bad. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. But when you’re constantly running in emergency mode, your mind and body pay the price. If you frequently find yourself feeling frazzled and overwhelmed, it’s time to take action to bring your nervous system back into balance. We will help you to protect yourself by learning how to recognize the signs and symptoms of stress and taking steps to reduce its impacts. The different treatments included in the package are the following:
Abhyanga – The Ayurvedic Massage – A Pleasant Prescription for Mind/Body It is an integral part of the daily routine recommended by this healing system for overall health and well- being. Benefits of Abhyangam are
- Increases blood circulation.
- Tones up muscle Strength.
- Stimulates the nervous system.
- Lubricates the joints.
- Increases mental alertness & energize the body
- Improves elimination of impurities from the body.
- Increases smoothness, softness and luster of skin.
- Induces good sleep.
The word Sweda is derived from Sanskrit ‘swid’, meaning ‘to sweat or to perspire’. So swedana is the process of inducing sweat with the help of steam, generated from medicated herbal decoctions. It is the pre-operative procedure in various Ayurvedic detox therapies.
1. KIZHI / PINDA SWEDAM:
It is a kind of Swedanam procedure performed using small satchels containing herbal powder or fresh herbs or rice. Small herbal boluses (podlis) containing herbs, medicinal leaves and oil are heated and lightly pounded over the body or specific parts of the body as per the need in a specific pattern. The duration may vary from 45 min to 1 hr. Benefits of Kizhi /Pinda swedam are:
- Reduces aches and pains associated with the joints and musculoskeletal system.
- Enhances circulation
- Reduces the oxidative stress
- Energizes the body
2. STEAM BATH:
Process of inducing sweat with the help of steam, generated from medicated herbal decoctions. This technique helps to dilate the channels of the body and detach toxins from the tissues by pespiring out
It involves a steady stream of warm oil or milk or buttermilk, which has been medicated, being gently poured on the forehead in an oscillatory mode. Benefits of the Shirodhara treatment are:
- Deep feelings of relaxation and tranquility
- Relief from mental, physical and emotional stress
- Relief from psychosomatic diseases
- Improves memory and concentration
- Enhances visual, auditory and olfactory functions.
- Reduces hair fall, induces hair growth and premature graying.
- Rejuvenates l mind and body.
Note: Various media are used for Shirodhara like Oil (Thaila Dhara), Butter milk (Thakra Dhara) & Milk (Ksheeera Dhara) The Package includes the following treatments
- Daily consultation with our physician
- Abhyangam ( by 2 persons) with head massage+ Swedanam
- Yoga & Life style management Advises
Kindly note that the treatments may vary depending on the response of the body towards the treatment
Package Duration : 5/7/14 days